Fast Breeding & Quick Selling Aquarium Fish

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member

Fast Breeding and Quick Selling Freshwater Aquarium Fish:

Many fish are easy to keep in aquariums, & they breed very quickly. These types of fish are usually beginners friendly & they have very low requirements, & do not need any special care. They only need a freshwater aquarium with enough swimming area, & most of the fish prefer live plants. If you want to start your own fish breeding business then I would recommend you to choose fish that are easy to breed, produce more babies, & the survival & growth rates of the babies are high. You can find all of these features in a single family of fish that are hardy, have very low needs, breeds on their own, & you can raise the fries without the mother’s care. I am recommending you to keep livebearers because you will find all of the above features in this fish, & they have demand which means they will sell very quickly.

Easiest & Fastest Breeding Freshwater Fish:

Guppies, platies, mollies etc. are called Livebearers which means that female fish do not lay eggs but directly give birth to babies. Eggs are developed inside the belly of the female, & they are hatched inside, & fries are released from the female fish belly. Fries of livebearers are free swimming, & they are nurtured by mother inside their belly, & when they are able to find food on their own & swim freely, they escape the mother fish belly. It is very easy to breed livebearers because female fish save their eggs inside their belly so there is no need to store eggs in a safe place.

a1.jpg

Fastest Breeding & Quickest Selling Aquarium Fish

Livebearers breed fast, & among all kinds of livebearers, guppies breed the fastest. A female guppy fish in ideal water conditions can reproduce every month, & every batch contains 20 to 50 babies. Guppies reach adulthood quickly, give birth to free swimming fish, & reproduce throughout the year which means they are the fastest breeding fish.

Simple Care, Low Requirements, & Fast Selling Freshwater Fish:

Livebearers are also one of the fastest selling fish because they are small in size, & aquarists can keep them in small aquariums. Also, they are a very hardy & perfect choice for beginners. Most of the aquarists are beginners & they like fish that have low requirements & can look after themselves. Livebearers do not need any special arrangement & they can live peacefully in community aquariums so many fish keepers prefer them because of their peaceful nature & keep them together with other peaceful fish in the same aquarium. Livebearers do not destroy plants or dig substrate which makes them a perfect choice for planted aquariums. Fish keepers only keep a heater, filter & aquarium lights in livebearers aquariums & they don’t need any special breeding arrangement because they can breed on their own if you have both male & female species in the same aquarium.

How to Quickly Sell your Aquarium Fish:

If you want to sell livebearers, then I am advising you to consult your local fish owner & ask them to buy fish from you. Also, you can sell them to local aquarists by posting advertisements in your local region, & if someone is interested in your fish, then they will contact you. Make sure you add your contact number, blog address, & description of what you offer on the advertisement. But if you think that advertisements are time consuming & they need money, then visit a pet selling website, where you can mention your location, photo of your fish, contact number, blog address, & description of your business. If you find a local guy who wants to buy livebearers from you then handover your fish to them in a bag. Fill one third of a large bag with aquarium water, add fish to it, & handover it to the buyer. If the buyer is interested in purchasing many fish, then offer a discount so they return to buy more fish from you in the future.

It is very important to set up a blog, add photos & videos of your fish. Keep your tank clean & take nice pictures & record HD videos of your fish. Instruct buyers by providing information about your fish such as age, color, gender, & other relevant information that might be useful for them because it will help them get the fish that they are looking for.

I have never tried breeding fish but I have heard that you can breed guppies pretty fast. Guppies are also easy to care for, therefore, very popular species for beginners. I have no experience with platies and mollies. So, I do not know anything about these species.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member